Saturday, August 30, 2014

Strong ?


Strong you say me you are strong
If you could see how I feel weak
How my heart hurts
How my thoughts are bad
How I cry in my bed saying why

Strong you say me
No I save me through a smile
A gentle word

But inside I am dark
I wanna stop all this mess
I feel me like romantic heroin
My life could be happier if I was different
But till my tender age I feel things deeply

I just open my hearts to some people
But they don't understand me at all
My life isn't theirs
They think they can care
They think they know me
In real they see my strong face
My weakest stay in my heart
I am maybe too proud to let it appear
I prefer crying in the dark alone in a corner
I just recognise that some of my friends didn't realize
How my sadness is strong
But I don't care now
Whose wanna be by my side they will
The others will go and never come back

I say time to go I don't have regrets for those who left
That let me angry as they tell me they won't but do the same thing
They push me back aside because they don't realize some facts

But I won't change for those who cannot forgive
And I won't change to please people h
I am me and I assume my choices

The weak and the strong
The real me that won't change so much


I left a friend behind me that hurt but life goes on time to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment