Saturday, August 30, 2014

Power of words




If I were a fairy
Maybe I will be the one with a pen
To erase all pains from soften hearts

If I were a fairy
I would be the one who cares of the feelings
Of people

But I am a writer
A simple writer who tend to be somewhere
To know its real value
To know he can understand someone else
Despite its own trials and anxious thoughts
Even he is gifted
As he gently healed some painful heart
He feel stronger and happier
He forget for a moment his pain
He never know where hois words go
It is just powerful to heal

He sometimes writes at a stop bus
In a park at home
His words are sparkles of power
He wanna spread somewhere to someone in need
With love and tender care
He dreams
He live to give power to words
As he knows his world collapsed slowly
He protect himself writting
To let his anger flying
His feelings be healed as well

As he knows how much power words can get


Hey,
Readers I really go under a new storm please don't judge book by its cover...as my talent come from my pain and anxiousness ...I assume that fact as I am a sensitive woman so don't hurt me don't leave me bw my supporter...I recently feel I have to refine my way to live...to get friends so I try to do this but its a very hard trial writing is my only way to go...and I just realize that comes back after several years of white page !! I am an artist you know some are hypersensitive I assume that by writting so!

Don't judge  me 
Don't use me 
Don't hurt me 

Ann'




No comments:

Post a Comment