Saturday, August 30, 2014

I never





I never knew my friend
This deep happiness I got with you
My eyes shine as you were by my side
Each time I read you

I feel such understanding
I feel free to say you
What i feel inside and what it is so deep

I never knew my friend
Such goodness and kindness
I never regret the time I said
I am useless
Now I know it wasn't true
I understand that I have to hold on
Only to the time I wrote you this email
As I was depressed

I never knew I could be so useful
I never knew how I could be suportive
I never knew you needed help

Maybe now it is time to fight again
To all these things you bring me
To all the kind words you say

Just thanks to share
To smile when I make jokes
To be with me as supporter
Even far from me!!!

To C.M. of Detroit ♥ USA

You are fabulous ...my dear never give up ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment