Saturday, August 30, 2014

One day in a park


As very often I walk in this small park he isn't very huge but a kind of peaceful. I love writing there.

Here you have the way it look out: its jardin Francois Sicard.



So last June I searched to move out of my house and I realize I could find peace there!

So I went very often there and I state that many people ever the same come to this park. I decide to write on a sunny bank.

One day come a noisy young couple fighting. I thought that it will end in this park. Here is the story.


I heard you in the street speaking out loud after him
You were very angry
You spoke English as I understood
You boyfriend spoke about money
You spoke about love

I heard all
I was near the fountain on this sunny bank
After almost 20 minutes
I was writing a letter to a friend
I just look at the fountain
And I saw you were sitting on grass
He tried to kiss you

I thought in my mind
Let him consolate you
You make noise what a pity
Let him learn how to treat you better
Let him show he care
Stop yelling...

I wanna go to tell you
To forgive him
But as I don't know you
I didn't
You never came back on this park
I hope one day you'll be back with him
To show me he cared



No comments:

Post a Comment