Saturday, August 30, 2014

a four hand piece




This is a work that one friend ask me to realize, here is the four hands poem...we made. She went blank a few years ago...I give her my words.

Bold=my friend
The rest = my words

I know you will recognize yourself! Love you! Yeah I did it! Challenge done! B-)



At night I wake up with heart ache stressed and depressed. So much pain and I know who's the blame. I wish I could be free and be the real me. Oh how beautiful my life would be if i could just be free to be me.

It is now morning I walk near you but I have the feelings to be in a dream. As my heart ache I wanna hide. Do you see what I say? Do you realize than I am not me anymore? Do you feel it? 

I just look on the dark lake of depression. I feel nothing left than death...but I wanna hide you all. But with kind words you are able to console me. You put your arms around me saying my dear could I free you of your pain? I understand your feelings...

I feel you are like an angel. I feel I am not alone anymore.

None is to blame as you free me.

***** a 5 stars from my friend ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment