Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nor to fight




One more time
I realize that I will fight
To finish my studies
To Begin a new year
To Having fun

One more time
Is my question
Why to fight?
What is a purpose of what I did before?

As my mum just said me this evening
All what you learn is usefull
All what you've done as a meaning

But I don't see the meaning
Not anymore
Only bad news fighting and bad news ever and ever
And the feeling that won't hold on a longtime

My only strengh is my creativity
My arts my words
It let me expect more of the life

I want to wish more but...
Wishing more will probably let me down
I want to go through hardship
Even if that mean probably beeing in a routine

I will ever have my words
I will ever have the colors...
I will ever have the quiet time with all that

Maybe I seach too much things
And maybe the greatest
Life never let you do the best choice
But only more or less the one you can support




No comments:

Post a Comment