Friday, September 13, 2013

My world collapsed

My world collapsed
But I am alive
I try to care about little things to warm up my heart
Only for a change
I want to be a good warrior but I am weak

My world collapsed
And Let me really upset
And that remind me the time where I was a teen
Through hardship my friends were here to me
Now there are somewhere else making their life
I have the feelings my life step up
A friend told me I was a woman a real young woman
I was surprised he told me so as he knew my life let me stucking on a corner
Love don't come working no on my studies 
Alone yep but that don't mean I have no values
My friends miss me my life get wrong and I doubt 

My world collapsed 
And my heart let me be sad
If I ever heard it I couldn't be here anymore
I think you readers can understand what I say
Because everyone get hardship in life

No comments:

Post a Comment