Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blanking...and??

I ignore what will happen
What I know is
The life goes
And if I don't catch the quiet moments
I will die too early

I spend time to write
Like a deep breath
In some moments I refused to write
Hards things can't be said with words
I hurted myself to do so

Sometimes I got blank
But that was solve more or less

Love was my first source of inspiration
Life give me lessons
Family gave me power to be optimist

My life
I want to live it fully
Without regrets
With poetry
With feelings

Even it can't be hard


Answer to http://melodiesinthesand.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Irene said...

These are such beautiful sentiments, Ann! I love how you mentioned about love, life, and family as your positive influences.Yes, I encourage you to keep writing if it makes you to live your life fully, even if it's hard sometimes.

Take care always and God bless! ♡ :-)

Post a Comment