Friday, September 27, 2013

El ritmo latino

Just discover what is cumbia andina with this groupe chicha libre! I can say that till my tender age I used to hear some andin groups and love specially the music even my spanish is not good.
The lyrics I choose are those of el borrachito its a story of a man in love and alone he drink too much because is suffer too much.

El borrachito

Paso mis días triste y borracho 
Pensando solo en ti 

Sé que tu ya no me quieres 
Chica, chica presumida 

Trato de olvidarte y no consigo 
Por eso es que me tomo todo el vino, 
Quisiera olvidarte quisiera olvidarte 
Por eso es que vivo en la cantina 

CORO: 

Borracho, borrachito 
Paso mis días solito 
Borracho, borrachito 
Tomando vino tomando vino




Its the whole album but what a delicious one :) I enjoyed it till the end.

Cumbia+ l'été indien+reprise de Joe Dassin = un délice ahhhh :D et en français :D :D



No comments:

Post a Comment