Sunday, January 24, 2016

To a very young lady




I read your letter
I was crying
I am in surch a bad emtional state
I want sometimes someone by my side

I understand you
I just want to hug you
To be with you

I want to take a place in a plane or a train
To join you to care about you
I have no right to say to you what to do
I am not an example to you

I assume my former experiences
I never wanted to see you sad

I am quite happy you try to proceed to forget him
And at the same time I understand you deep pain

I just want you to not remember my story anymore
I just also want to forget him completely and definetly

I realize how things get in a better way to me
I take distance with some little things of my past
Maybe you will understand that later

Just remember to be strong and happy
Dear very young lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment