Monday, January 25, 2016

Strong head








I just think about

I just don't care
I am strong enough to bear that

I imagine all possibles
Even in the dark
I want to fight for
What I find good to me

 I won't let go my luck
I won't spend time for worthless things

I just thought that my power reside in my heart
And my strenght within my deepest soul
I feel the life is worth riding
Even we take walls
If we have to move mountains

I am a strong head person
Sometimes I needed rest
Sometimes I needed time to recenter myself
To get smooth experiences instead of harshness

I am strong enough
I will conquer my own destiny
I will loose my sad coat
As light come higher in the sky
My motivation is back
Even my confidence is not good enough
I want to try it another way


No comments:

Post a Comment