Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Two lovers

You know How I loved our walk
I never told you how I felt
Your presence full of dynamism
Made me realize I needed you

I am now in the countryside
Taking sun walking in the countryside
My land and you are far from me
I remembered how you were talkative
You surely thought I was shy

 I miss you
Your presence so calm
I miss you
I don't know why but I felt comfortable with you
You are there 
I can't tell you how I realize you counted for me


Ray of light remembered me your smile
I didn't see it very often but I caught some
I realize you didn't say things that mattered to you
You sometimes faint to be well
But I catch your way with your heart to tell the things

 May I say or dare to say I LOVE YOU?


Why should have been here?
Why should have been staying so quiet?
Why should have feared you run away?

I love you 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment