Sunday, September 6, 2015

Story telling


Why is that so important to tell people stories? Because it usually reflect our profound personnality.
I am sure as reader we didn't not realise this or just slightly. You are in your bed your book in hand and you suddently go somewhere else. I personnally love the once upon a time stories specially Grimm's brothers and Andersen. I was born with old plate discs and my mum used to let me heard tales for hours without disturbing me. Now the new generation don't know what it is to picturise the story by self. All is already made no more efforts nothing just following no creation from the mind. Even reading is more like picking graps in different houses.

The story telling appear as a new object of study because it must be realistic. No place to dream or create yourself your own way of thinking the story you see on the screen. SO where is the power of creation of our brain? People usually think in term of reality and not of evasion. All must stick to the anxious news. We live in an area of fear terror and threat. No more dream misters Grimm no more creation dear Andersen. In the 21th century nothing is more important of reality.

Story telling will kill our way of creativity by giving a sense to the horrible reality of nowadays forming generation of future adults.

Well it is only someone in her nearly 30 who appreciate to go back in her childhood's memories which write that. The only thing I want is to dream not staying in the same world as I live in.


No comments:

Post a Comment