Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Music can heal pains




I have the chance to know someone who is an artist. He is a concertist and play piano my favorite instrument. I met him after a religious meeting as we share the same believes.

I have to translate him a letter to his German friend and I have wrote him a letter. I don't love to write about my pains and ache. I just said to him that in the past I loved to sing and to hear piano or violin sounds.  It is probably because strings let me thrill and feel deep things. I just ask him for help...I hope he will have a little time to share with me piano plays. Maybe he will do something almost to let me feel better. I also said to him that I get troubles battling against anxiety and depression. I hide to much things to my friends...I have to trust them to tells I don't be that I am really.

The only thing is that he is a busy man ...I just hope he will almost say me OK I understand!

For my part I think that art in general can heal a lot of things...even the deepest one. Music can help to take away panic attack, painting make me feel very quite and writing make my mind clear of bad thoughts!

So I state that Music can heal pains!

No comments:

Post a Comment