Thursday, February 20, 2014

when I met him

I was going through a deep storm when he appeared assuring me he'll love me. My mind was a real mess since few months. I didn't believe to anything good I saw only the black cloud not the blue sky not far away. We met weirdly by accident if I can say that.

We were at a meeting and I have Brocken my heels in the stairs. He was just after me and came to rescue me when he saw me falling. His wonderful blue eyes retained my attention!

He decide to offer me a long drink after this long day of work. What I didn't expect is that he was a real Don Juan. His blue eyes expressed a light of love, a sincere and optimistic look on me. First I prefer to stay cautious then he made me delight our time together.

Then we exchange our phone numbers and I stepped back into the real life. I came back home and totally forgot him.

As it was the cold vortex in NY I was home. I took this time to care about me and to build back my self confidence. I was delighting a good book when I received a call.

-hi you remember me?

I had the chance that his christian name appear on my phone.

-yes charlie how are you doing?
-I am fine only one person miss me in LA

I was blushing and didn't know how to answer him.

-you are in LA I live in NY. It is cold by us I am home for a while I think!
-I think we have to meet one more time! What did you think about?
-I don't know maybe. I just will have to do at work. I hope to step back soon.
-are you saying you'll be busy? Are you not thinking of me since last time?
-it isn't so easy. I mean we don't know each other well. I saw love on your eyes but I can't afford myself this for instance.

I played like Elisabeth character in pride and prejudice of J.Austen

-it isn't necessary to say that I am in love with you. I think you felt it.
-...I just want to reflect I am really sensitive I am lacking of confidence. Nothing against you!
-I will wait you till you are ok to that! Patience is the must Have of any human beeing!
- I want you call me sometimes.
-Alright then I will do this.

After his phone call I didn't know what to do or think. I was shaken and realized that the light of love in his eyes was true. Deep inside me I felt something but I wanted to improve if out were love or not.

Two weeks ago he called me back. I was delighting he did what he promised to me. That was a time of fullness. I felt specially loved I felt love to him in return. He didn't spend much time with me on phone but we decided we will meet next march in central park. Is that not the park of all lovers in NY?

No comments:

Post a Comment