Friday, February 14, 2014

love is an evolving matter?





Love is an evolving matter said she. What does that mean to her? In the past she was properly in love now on I can't say it.

I follow her since a long time to see that she try to hide her disappointment. She was only once deep in love and never feel the same now!

I know she do her best to not saying the deep feeling which surround her every time people speak about love family and so! She feel empty and not useful. She sometimes say to me I hate myself so much and retaining her tears say I loose all my friends because they settle a family. I keep focus on the best of what I give but really I get enough of it!

I give her tenderly my shoulder and say I know all that you just say. I try to calm her while she weep!

No comments:

Post a Comment