Sunday, February 16, 2014

The way he appear





AI look behind the window a kind of small way waving till the road. The door at the end indicate it. I awaited a friend and the bell which will announce his arrival.

I am in love of him, the kind of things you get just one time in our life, the heartbeat, the hand wett and the feeling you can't hide your feelings.

The green of the garden quiet me a few time! I was pleasing to meet him after the several months longing. He come from London where he work as an architect. I was busy working as journalist to a local newspaper...I haven't seen how the time have past fastly.

The birds singing and the marvelous blue sky make the day perfect. I was delighted to receive Mark at home by such a weather.

Suddenly my heart feel something I keep my eyes watching on the road. A black Carera porche was coming furiously on the road. I think that was only people who are going through the road but it wasn't. The car stop behind my doorway. I get a look at who it was. A young blond girl get out the car and Mark follow. He was well dress even in casual. But something change in its way to behave. He was more childish joking with the girl while they ring the bell. I answer and let them come.

I just guess myself who was the girl. As a good friend I welcome him in then the threshold. Mark explained me that Clea was his coworker met in NY a few weeks ago. She wanted to visit england and he thought that the country in the Cambridgeshire could be great to discover. So he got the idea of coming.

I knew it wasn't just his colleague but more than that. It wasn't the first I saw one girl with him. But as eachtime I felt badly a kind of heart break. Mark never look at my reactions!

Only the way he appear and the time past with him is like a fresh blowing air to me. A break in the life's hardship!

No comments:

Post a Comment