Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting an answer

Today I am stressed for one reason at university they decide if I can be postgraduate in french as foreign language field. I know that year wasn't a huge year (really a soso year) but I hope to do better to my postgraduation. I am able to do that! I love teaching and I want to live abroad as a single woman ! Nor two years and then work!! God that will be so challenging and also so interesting ! How to teach my mother tongue as a foreign language that is a challenge! In my familly the women till my grand ma we have that in blood. Grand ma dreamed to be a teacher but the school at that time was really expansive to be a primary school teacher. My mum assist a teacher in a special class where the children have many difficulties to learn how to read or count (call in french CLIS). I want to teach young adults in a professional way and also maybe adults who need to learn french to work! Since 3 generations we have that as vocational way maybe others have one profession in familly! My bro work as mechanics and mum told me that someone in familly did too!


No comments:

Post a Comment