Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No motivation

I am not motivated since these last few days WTF really I feel me really depressed not in my head but in my body. Cure all must be the solution caring friends ok but ...what the matter if I think I am nothing (really bad bad thoughts) I forget to move to act to behave. A friend of mine told me why are you not taking part of our talk ...we were about 12 people in the same room. I just reply to him because I don't say nothing...I want to be quiet (normally I am a talkative person ) and observe the others acting. My friend give me a eye blick what means :' I understand you are not going well'. I just try to check what I am what I ever want to be and what I will be. Creepy isn't it? 25 years old and nor in the teenage crise ...that is hard to cope with ...so my lack of motivation remind me who I was 7 years ago : Fragile, dark minded and with the feelings none can understand me! God it is really hard to go through that. But maybe you can understand what I mean in that post!

No comments:

Post a Comment