Monday, June 11, 2012

Darkest side of myself

I ever hid the part of myself where weakness are the most visible. Don't ask me why. Maybe because
I hate to have it. Surrounded by my own perception of the reality I forget easily that friends go trough the
weakness of their friends. They ever understand and never judge. They are here in case of you need a caring attention to weep or to say all what comes in your mind. I remember some of my friends just hearing me sharing a lot with me at high school. I never find that after... But they are by my side they know how I am how I was ...our friendship was the best things I ever had there are nor here ...in my LIFE to help me to protect myself of my darkside

TO Aude and Audrey vous êtes toujours là pour moi je vous adore <3

No comments:

Post a Comment