Sunday, April 15, 2012

On way from other new activities

As usual people think she have also 2 diploma what nor one could you stop learning.
The merry thing is that I am able to recognize that I wanna archieve that goal to someone in my family which dont have had the privilege to be a teacher. ( my grand mum <3)
Yea I wanna teach adults not in our schools where children are so hard to understand and where the way to be respected is to yield or to punish. 
My dream is to go in germany why not USA even my english is not really good. Remarquably I prefer teaching my mother tongue french :P for foreigners who are really motivated.

I am not in fond of getting diploma but its necessary to teach in France! My postgraduate class will be the last I promise I will do till i get this !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment