Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I wish you were here


I wish you were here. Going with me in these fields. Tell me you won't forget me. I got so many tears after trying to forget you. I dreamed of you arms but you never wanted that for me. Now someone else are in your arms.
I just tried to explain my madness but I feel me so empty without your presence. So many things can happen but should I nor think of love? Without you the life is different ....for a longtime...none will replace you. I will be alone and? I guess if I can love again maybe yes but I am not sure. My friends say to let you go.....maybe I am not able to do that. Shame on me to not forget you and believe in Love....foolish things can happen if we see who else ...can replace the person that you love the most ...


To B "I wish you luck to you and your wife"

No comments:

Post a Comment