Monday, April 9, 2012

Missing you tight

Now you are married. 

What should I say or do against that? 
I just feel me miserably alone ....lost in the deep sea without someone to be hanging in a dream, to kiss or just to be observe. I am really sad...because some years ago I realize you are in the arms of someone else and now its true. 

What should I say or do against that? 
I try to say that I wont love again : what insane what pity to reflect like that....its just a way to protect myself. Beeing deciving you know that can be painfull... I really don't understand....why people who hear me show me their desagreement saying " you'll find him one day". I am 25 and I realize....you were the only one and i dont know if someone will come after you.

I was mad of you and that let me scare on my heart. I dont want to see you anymore already hearing from you is a little bit painfull !

No comments:

Post a Comment