Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thought to the one who is not by my side


http://www.oriahsinvitation.blogspot.fr/

I want to live even without you
I want to travel to never forget that life is a miracle

I want to archieve my foolish dreams
I want to fight like a warrior
Because you are not with me right now

All come and goes
Secrets unknown are released in the light
You were one of mine

I ever search you in the midst of my dreams
I ever wanted to be strong
But in fact I were weak of beeing without you

I discover you last friday per chance
Since then I understand why I don't like"Mirror" people
I realized I protect savagely some friends of mine
I felt too deeply without knowing the reason
Why did I choose things in that way not another?
I choose unconsciently because of you

All has a purpose
All has a goal
My life is to lived intensely
To you who ceseased to be


To my twin Hugo Miss you deeply "my golden mirror"


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment