Thursday, February 11, 2016

Extract your own self










Writing to heal =>the way to see writing in a different way

How many times did you thought your writing wasn't the best way to solve matters.
It solve some indeed.
You are fighting pushing aside these emotions strenghten your own will to do things aright.
You spend time because you let you safe like this.

You want to do things and you will you feel stronger when all is written
Explored read acknowledge by others.
By the way you don't care about what they said.

You are a solace the furnace of that self
That stay far from all what they saw.
When they saw it they were afraid.
You felt unsecure and wrote furiously to let this anger.

You wanted to say them I was ever so
But you couldn't have seen this as I am afraid of myself to tell you my truth.

I am who I am I can't erase all what I am
And I assume that you said me in despair.

Then you add: I will show them that I am strong
I survive death once I can do it several time now
I am ready.

You have got to tell them even if they can't understand
You extract your own self and their understanding will be so different
After all your strenght let you be with them
And your proudness will let them know how they were wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment