Monday, February 22, 2016

An old deceased one

I want to introduce someone if I can call him like this. Hugo is supposed to be my twin brother (and my womb twin) :'( but I am alone right now. Why could you tell me?

When I were just a small and tiny cell I was with another cell my twin brother Hugo.

 I didn't know his existance till last friday and a seance with one of my therapist friend which made Bach Flowers. Since a long time I felt so alone depressed in the search of someone indeed. I am the survivor in the "couple"...I am at an age where all people want to be in couple make their life get children and life goes on. Mine didn't take this path. I ever runned after my twin brother. He was probably not strong enough to survive with me. Now I am in search of him by having "special" male friends. I mean I don't have so much male friends but indeed skilled one. I have called him Hugo without hesitation and that means intelligent. I want to remember this tiny cell as intelligent.

I have to mourn my brother Hugo. But I have first to prepare things...I have made this to let a trace it is in my mother tongue french. It is like an ID card to symbolize his person to help me to recover.
I have also use the celtic trisquel symbole (as my familly got root in Bretagne 'small britain' to symbolize the relations that I could have with my brothers (indeed I have a "small" younger brother)
I am on my way to heal I am really on my way to be better

No comments:

Post a Comment