Saturday, March 8, 2014

when I met him part2

Chris called me to say he was arrived near the central park entrance. I was late and just thought about his blue eyes.

When I finally arrived to him I just closed my eyes to get the kiss. I felt his lip in mine and then the tongue. That was deliciously wet !

He took my hand and we made a walk in the park. It was a clear and warm afternoon. I felt so happy and blessed to be with him. I realized how I was in love and how that deepen my feminity.

The evening sorry but I didn't remember as I drank too much. I was just laughing each time...

When I woke up the following morning I was really in a in between. I realized he was by my side by hearing his breath. I just took a look at him, I followed his curves with my eyes. I just remarqued I couldn't remember what happened last night. But that wasn't so bad to me.

When I came back with coffee he was almost awake and able to give me a smile.

-Amy...
-Yes
-Why have we waited so much time?
-I don't know my dear
-so...
-a women who was hurted several times loose self confidence and dignity. That was so to me. I can't explain you but...you are the one who trust me only with your regard. You cannot imagine what I felt before! I ignored what love really was!
-when I saw you with your broken heels I was worried about you. Suddenly you looked at me and... and...I felt something incredible something I have lost a long time ago...LOVE!

We smile gently. I looked from the window! He was taking my hips caressing my body quietly. I felt protected and loved.

We moved to eat in a small bar near my house we ate baggles. Then we went to the theater I didn't remember which film it was.
Maybe I habe letter go my bad emotions concerning love. I felt so different than before. Chris brought me things I didn't expected... And I won't deny I didn't need this!

No comments:

Post a Comment