Sunday, March 9, 2014

receiving emails

Thank you dear crazy friend to be right by my side even far! Thank you for all the good memories we shared together and we will share! Ur ann'


I awaited her email since a long time! Thinking about her! When I met her I was in bad conditions I only get the virus called depression. She brighten a part of my days. The year ended...I have ever hated winter she was coming at the good time.

I don't know how to describe my friend lyn. She is only someone I cherish more like a real old sister. I can say that she live in a country so far away of mine in south america. The only word I can use as she ever do is crazy to describe her.

She is also introverted as a lot of the friend I love to be with. I discover the one who have similarities with me in some points. More I talked to her more I felt understand! That was marvelous I didn't felt that with someone since a long time!

I am blessed to live in the area of the technologies such as INTERNET even I am not of the Y generation. I use it commonly to communicate and I didn't imagine that can be useful to use it to stay in touch with american citizen!

I just miss presence of the friends I love the most! I can't travel anymore! That let me become mad...so writing help to not suffer too much as it ever did before..?



1 comment:

Introverted Art said...

there is nothing like a friend....

Post a Comment