Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Where are you mister Darcy?






I feel me like the heroin of pride and prejudice
I want to love
But I am sure I can make more suffer
With my words and behavior

I doubt about love
I wish I never loved before
I have a scare in fond of my heart
Grabbed like in stone

And when I feel a man have some feelings to me
I just want to desapear
Because none like him move my heart like he did

And walking in the countryside
I dream and call him saying:
Where are you Mister Darcy?


Why I feel like the heroin of this book, I know about...we've got the same christian name 
Elizabeth, Lise look the same no? I have exactly the same feelings...as her even it is coming 
from an old book love is eternal and let get the same feelings though the time... Jane Austen
wrote so well

No comments:

Post a Comment