Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Something difficult to say

The weeping woman of Picasso

When I was at primary school I discovered that painting of Picasso. I can't remember what age I got but I felt understood. I was dealing with a huge school problem and nor now I can't solve it. 

The design is really great and Picasso stay the best painters among the cubists according to me...these last few days I felt me really sad ...like this painting express...all pain and sorrows...are hard to dealing with...I just try to hide all to myself and the others...(what is not pretty good when you suffer...) So I haven't write a lot...feelings so up and down... that create  unsecurity...and I can't imagine nothing when I am unsecure...that made me that few years ago when I lost someone I cherish the most... 

I hope just to be better asap because my second semester will begin next week and I will have a lot to do .... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment