Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Intentions (Shadows 2)

This is the second part of shadows:

Intentions of a body are a part of the non-verbal speech... I dedicate my work to Ms Razafi-Vanrisse a professor in my fields at the university...I hope she can one day...seeing it... just to...
criticize my work (the way to use image to tell the things...we won't express with our words...is a part of my reflection at that time...so making pictures will help me to catch some concept)

INTENTIONS
                     A NON-VERBAL ASPECT
                                                              OF THE COMMUNICATION?

Let see that in pictures:

Fears 1
Fears 2

Shadows are the reflections of ourselves none has the right to delete them because God think of it... I use it to express ...what I can't say...with MY WORDS!



Revolting

A hand shut and high in the sky when people made the revolution I felt a kind of power...when I did myself and I understand why...people did that...to symbolize all their angers and fears...


No comments:

Post a Comment