Tuesday, July 31, 2012

With music all come in mind (dreaming is collapsing sountrack of Inception) : "if the world end"!

 Please lets  run the video soundtrack and then read



I rund run run because all will collapse and to save my life I have no other choice what will bring me that?
Already scared but I run somewhere somewhere but where exactly ? Lost yeas surely hanging on to my life...
what should I do otherweise? Just a moment to protect me and pray god to be safe then back to the run all buildings get so scary having stumbling all destroying like during the 9/11 I don't see anything else ...but I run ....run run My family was slept before I began to run and find a way to protect myself some people where dead ...my eyes wouldn't see anymore all that we see now its like a nightmare without end...
Let me be safe God! I hear noises but no time to see I find a street more quiet and try to find a place to stay and recover a few minutes  I don't know how i find this group of people ...they were totally lost some crying some others were injured but we all together want to survive we must go out this town by any means
the day after the beginning of the collapse we were outside of the city I haven't had regrets to let that city behind me I go in the right way after a better futur I ran and I am sure I will find it....nothing matter I am safe....

Its just what I feel when I hear the soundtrack of Inception a mervelous film and the music was made by Hans Zimmer one of my preferate composer of movie's soundtracks