Thursday, July 5, 2012

Calling you

Calling you yeas
You girls and womens around the world
A fist high in the sky

I am born in a land when I have
Rights to be free to choose to be me
Its for you those are ignore
Who surffer silently
All over the world
I understand we are a POWER
The world see your will
Don't matter how

My power is to write
To tell what I have to say
And calling you saying
 Stay proud head up
Fist high in the sky
I am a child of the human rights
I am born about 300 years after in the same land
That we call FRANCE

I am calling you
Saying
If someone harass you
Someone betrayed you
Fight the fist high in the sky
Be proud to be yourself
Because you bring children in the world
Because you are the futur of the Humanity
A figure of the kindness
But none can have not respect you

So I am calling you
Saying head up
Fist high in the sky
Because you have your place
And none have to spoil you!


No comments:

Post a Comment