Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Night troubles

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬petit biscuit-night trouble ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

You said me to not worry about anything but how could I do that now?
My heart stay in a corridor no way to move
No way to project the future

I am trapped in the darkness I am trapped in the vortex of sadness
Maybe will come soon or later the madness

I try to enjoy writing painting expressing 
But I search the meaning of all mechanical things I do 

In the night troubles come
And I didn't find sleep
I try till 3 am this morning
Tell me how to do when you ask yourself why to fight 
You just wait and what

You just try to stay on the edge not falling
That can be harder than you think
I try to smile saying anything
And then the second after tears come 

Nothing can help me more
Than a hug or a shoulder of a good friend
After a bad night

 


No comments:

Post a Comment