Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Blurry look



I beg you to tell me
How to find sight again?
I am lost and tired
You are neaby me since a moment now
Tell me why I got a blurry look on my life

Some say it is because I don't focus on the positive side
Some others say that I am depressed

Tell me how with all this could I construct something
Without a back up
You were the only one to say I will be here for you
You comfort me when I felt sad that I  count no more

I try to be someone with a clear side
I try to realize what my heart wish

I only understand how some misunderstand me
I really prefer to go in my bubble
What would you do to restore yourself?


That is why each time I feel low
I let my words flow
On lines
And maybe you are one who can understand
Under them there are each tears that was poured down alone

to Marie.T 



No comments:

Post a Comment