Monday, February 9, 2015

Don't give up because I won't!








I just wrote this sentence in an email. At that time I was hopeless and very sad. I commited to one cause and  to some people who cannot receive good things to themselves. I have battled without result and I surrendered. Too much tiredness indeed feeling that my promise won't stay true.

While a friend miles away from me was so anxious to her proper child who got health issues. He is know fine. I felt me selfish. I didn't ask things I felt something wrong...but didn't ask for it.
I respect silences waiting that we can give me a place to express my self in their inner rooms.

She said that my sentence has streghtened her so much. She try to give to my spirit a positive way. I felt warm crying as I felt me so sad. She read my blog she'll recognise herself. Thanks a lot dear your words came to me in the right time!!!

I don't know her in real but I hope one day...I can hug her 😊😊 saying I didn't give up don't you?

to L.M πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

No comments:

Post a Comment