Sunday, October 26, 2014

A late 80's child



Heart's singers Ann and Nancy Wilson

 


I am a late 80's child
I am around 30
And single
Hearing oldies and asking myself
Why couldn't be older
Loving Heart Queen and rock of the 80's

I am a Y child
Playing sonic games
I have handed an old game boy
I have handed a Sega and a game gear

I am free like the wind
I love to retire to these old world
And I don't care if you think I am too old
The bashing don't make me feared
What you think is your choice
I love slidding guitar and load bass sounds
I got to use to old black pants but got back to line
Getting family at my age
And sometimes I feel alone
But I am very proud to be me

A late 80's child !!!


To an US artist inspired by Heart Ileana 
Please check her blog 


No comments:

Post a Comment