Sunday, June 1, 2014

When a friend spoke and save my life




(Real part of my life that happened to me last April!)

That was on a Sunday evening. I didn't met my friend as we have settled so she called me.

Before hanging on, I was surprised who was calling ? It was her. We get a 45 minutes call (which is a lot!).

I found peace after this.

At that time I was so discouraged sad and frustrated. During pur talk she spoke about her try to kill herself and...that was an electrochoc. She told me it was a bad idea to try.

I have to thank God who send me this friend of my road! I couldn't bear the deep sadness of my heart and I just wanted to dye. This is my way to say help me! I cannot support this pain anymore! And...as a miracle what I tried to say with other persons worked...she just heard me...without saying a word...without judgment...and I felt understood.

Some days ago I realized that while writing her letters. She helped me to heal myself!

I understand why I feel next to her even she could be my old sister! I don't know her a lot...I just feel things ache in her life! Slowly, I will discover...all.

I just wanna say her in my mother tongue:

"Merci de m'avoir parlé ce dimanche là ! Je me suis sentie à l'aise pour te dire les choses, tu m'as sauvé la vie et tu m'as aidé à me battre à nouveau!
Je te promet de toujours t'écrire mes lettres, je te promets de rire et de me reconstruire pour être ton rayon de soleil quand tu auras besoin!"

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Awe, life is so special, isn't it? Even when we don't know why or how things are happening, it always seems to be for a reason in the end. xoxo

Introverted Art said...

it is amazing how someone can help you, inspire you, sometimes without knowing.

Post a Comment