Sunday, September 2, 2012

para scarlet :) "nos tenomos riqueza" we are wealthy

Estuvé una nina viene de cuba estudié el ingles en escuela no esta facil de dire qué mi ingles estuvé como los otros
Now i paint a lot :) i am now a mum but inside me i have bad memories cause i am like a reported piece
i am not american my roots are in cuba mum spoke a bad english but i write my blogs to convince me that i am valuable or maybe not just to have fun ;)... some friends guess why spanish is my language so they have the answer

Crossing point of you

I am from france i never love english i spent time to UK to renew my level i feel the same as you my language of heart is german don't tell me why maybe because that was more concrete out of what the others do anti-conformism ! english represents to me the only language that people use to communicate when they can't speak german i am freaky yea i love a language hard to learn and so ugly to hear but i don't care my mother tongue is french but i really love it but sometimes feel lost in the deep sea of American way of life
i am the anti-conformist girl who never love making the same things like the others replying that french is the language of the poet of the politic in Europe till in the russian language german is the language of the european economy ... just to say mix culture mixed lands mixed people it is so mervelous ! (i want my children mixed :))