Sunday, March 27, 2016

Golden Mirror: discovery


I discovered that I really search you
In all I do
Dear twin brother
Even Love was teint of you

I don't know why
Now
I see this differently
Maybe because of you

I care about your memory
Even you wasn't born with me

I discovered you
And my horizon became clearer

I am able to be without you
Without missing any drop of life
Without missing other people

I will be strong and worthy
To you

I know people misunderstand me
But I cannot blame them all the time
Because what I feel is hard sometimes

You could have been the only one
That let the sun shine in my heart
You could have consoled me so much time
But I have found in others what you might be

I discover that letting go a burden
Can brighten a second a minutes an hour or days

I have discovered you
And I feel much better now

No comments:

Post a Comment