Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Get enough



I feel 100 time  more than normal people specially when we speak about emotions.

I burry them in me feel inside without saying a word. I sometimes feel lost and I dont wanna live.  Hypersensivity is something you can cure with mess... You only have to  say you are so and a knowledge the time when it comes.

I write some gothic poems and read gothic books like pauline from dumas. I felt like this heroin slowly dying try to fight to what get sense for her. I do as well tough time are nor on my way but I wanna have peace and happiness. But nothing come... Only despairs remain deep. That hurt too much I do my best to get smiles even I know my heart ache. But it is foolish to behave so...

What can I do?

I dont see me like I am in reality and some of my friends try to show me the way I am. But failure let me angry and very sensitivity.  I lost and lost again... What should I do to recovery to find me back?

No comments:

Post a Comment