Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Praying





Praying you
Is curing my soul
I feel understanding
And answer when I need
O Jah

You see my heart my feelings
I know you can't let me go such thing
It is only my heart which suffer too much
I am sinner a simple human living in a weaked world
Save me from my bad feelings help me to not let them deep inside me

Let me be secure with you
Let me rejoice in you
Let me find my way to happiness
Let me forget bad things that used to be in the past
Erase from my heart all my worries
And let me go far from what I expect

2 comments:

Irene said...

This is so pure, Ann, and this really touched my heart. I do need to pray this way, too, so that I can get over all my negative feelings. Thank you for sharing this to me, my friend. You are an inspiration. ♡ :-)

ANN ALICIA LAUGH said...

B-) I feel me bless to be your inspiration ♥♥ we have to put faith in god :-)

Post a Comment