Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How I come back to life....

When I felt bad...
When I believed I was already dead...
I came back to the real life

I went through death
But I am miraculously back
I was 19 years old about....
That was in 2005

I got a scare...19cm on my skin
Just in the stomach and intestins area...
I suffered from this
But that was the only way to cure my injuries...
In that time I was depressed...
None couldn't understand me...
Going through death early...
Can be destroying...your selfestime

Amazingly I called her...before...
Now I won't call her at all

But now...I am alive...
Sometimes stress by driving a car...
I forgot to tell you...
My death come from a young driver....
On a bridge...at night the 20th december...
I passed my holidays at hospital...

That was the worse nightmare ever...!

No comments:

Post a Comment