Thursday, May 16, 2013

Since 14 years your friendship...goes strong

 

 
To my dear friend Moon
I grew up but when I heear this song I am ever feel 12
You recommanded me the prince of egypte cartoon
and I know you love this song

A SPECIAL DEDICATION TO YOU MY OLD SISTER <3
I hope your life be blessed and I can't wait to see you this summer
Missing youuuuuuuuuu!

I saw that movie when I was young 
I met a friend who advice me to go to see that cartoon in theater
I did it with my father
I loved it as I know the all story of Moses
It was also the first animated movie with computer
That was in 1998 (god I was about 12)
Now we get 3D movie
To me its the last movie half drawn half computered!
A kind of piece of art...which shine from the middle age compared to 3D.



No comments:

Post a Comment