Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cash and an art gallery

I hear J. Cash thinking about what I can do in some couple of weeks after my masterwork. Maybe making more posts. Just seach someone to realize some drawing.
When I just see the drawing of some artists ...I just say my words can discribe their work if they don't draw just faces x) that can be more suitable ...but let see x)

Piece of Cash x) yeas no money Lol about Johnny Cash the singer ahha :)

(to lleana : here is Cash about like Elvis when he sing ^^ I dedicate you the song I hope you'll get time to hear it )

2 comments:

Ileana said...

I've heard the Neil Young version of the song and it's one of my favorites. I never was exposed to Johnny Cash's music although I've heard his name all my life. It's never too late to listen and I like this version of Heart of Gold. Thanks for sharing it. Hope you find inspiration in it and that you start posting more of your artwork.

ANN ALICIA LAUGH said...

as we say in france there is a beginning to all things!

Post a Comment