Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just to say you goodbye my dear friend

My dear friend,

I love you so much and it is a longtime i didn't see you.
But your news of today let me feel bad
Because I know I will miss you!

We have shared a lot
You make me change my point of view
About your land!

We shared a lot...

I just guess now how to share with you
When you'll be farway

I am just sad ...to you
I am angry...about the world
That I could'nt see you one more time
Before you leave

I just want to say you
Be couragous
Be strong

Stay as you are

<3


(she is one of my best chinese friend in France, I can't believe she has no place to make her thesis! She will be back to Nanjing soon :'( no possibility to see her again before she leave my country...I am sad to loose such a good friend the life wont be the same without that sister!)